- Single Compressor chiller
- High part load efficiency with Daikin VFD Unit Mounted - Refrigerant Cooled
- Excellent Full Load performance
- Unloading down to 10% without Hot Gas By Pass
- Refrigerant flexibility with R-134a and HFO R-513A
Centrifugal compressors use an impeller and volute section to convert the velocity energy into pressure energy. Centrifugal compressors are designed with either optional variable speed drives (VFD) for superior part-load performance for single or dual compressor units, or with magnetic bearings and totally oil-free operation
Sorry, we could not find any documents.