Cutting-edge technology, inspired by local needs.
- Daikin offers the widest voltage range, 160 to 265V, for an AVS free operation.
- Limits both maximum running current and maximum power consumption with Econo Mode.
- Coanda airflow operation that will give you the best A/C experience. The powerful air draft does not fall on your head directly, but it is steered upward letting air circulate into the corners of the room, creating a comfortable ambience.
- Whisper quiet operation
- Exclusive Daikin Inverter Swing Compressor
- Up to 50% less energy consumption than traditional systems
- Quick Cooling: 1.5 times faster than traditional systems.
- The hydrophilic blue fin coating will protect the condenser coil against corrosion, for a longer life span, even under corrosive environment, with cooling performance maintained optimal.
- Built-in Stabilizer
- Self-Diagnosis Function - The machine auto-detects the errors and shows the related code on the remote controller screen. If an error occurs, you can easily self-diagnose it and report it to your Daikin authorized service provider for a quick resolution.
- Inverter Technology - Daikin units are conceived to offer powerful cooling to quickly cool down the room. The system has been designed for optimum nominal efficiency, with EER reaching up to 12.25 Btu/W, and seasonal energy efficiency, in line with real life operating conditions in the Middle East. Using efficient systems will simply result in lower electricity bills.
Zero ODP and lower GWP than R-22 and R-410A
Rapid cooling and powerful, even if outside temperature is very high
Robustness designed for Africa
Reinforced casing and packaging to withstand severe road, storage and handling conditions.
The hydrophilic blue fin coating will protect the condenser coil against corrosion, for a longer life span, even under corrosive environment, with cooling performance maintained optimal.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Outdoor units are also guaranteed not to disturb the quietness of the neighborhood.
Limits both maximum running current and maximum power consumption.
Daikin offers efficient operation on its equipment for lower electricity consumption. This also contributes to reduce CO2 emissions.
Daikin offers the widest voltage range, 160 to 265V, for an AVS free operation.
Inverter AC continuously adjusts the compressor speed, thus power input, to constantly meet the temperature requirements so energy is no longer wasted and considerable amount of money can be saved.
Daikin air conditioning units use inverter technology, which cuts energy spending and creates a more comfortable and stable climate.
R-32 The next generation refrigerant
Zero ODP and lower GWP than R-32 and R-410A