Daikin is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- Creates, plans & develops all sales tools for all products in coordination with SBU Teams and related personnel (catalogues, Flyers, Case studies, PPT, branding, Videos, etc.…)
- Maintains clear Master Data management for all portfolio materials.
- Develop & maintain promotional items.
- Plan & manage all company events: Seminars/training/conferences/Exhibitions (physical or Virtual).
- Plan & manage all factory visits, incentive Trips & other incentives related to customers.
- Develop the Internal newsletter with coverage on company actions, department news, etc.
- Design Work for Invitation cards, greetings, occasions videos.
- Develop Project references, collect publishing approvals & update ppt on monthly bases.
- Digital Support: maintain Intranet & Business Portal freshness and upload of all sales tools.
- Support Dealers/Distributors on key related actions.
- Vendor Management: Quote to cash process, SAP PO tool and other F&A requirements.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing and event management.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong eye to details.
- Design and creative skills.
- English & French are a must and Arabic is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and writing/presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or Advertising.
- Certificate in marketing creative or digital marketing is an advantage.
- Strong communication skill in both verbal and written skills in English/French and Arabic*
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office suite and Adobe, Video software.
- Multitasking and prioritizing skills.
- Highly organized and strong reporting skills.
- Creative Thinking
- Punctual and reliable
- Detail oriented with a vision and eye for the big picture
- Think out of box
- Flexible in timing
- Result oriented and meet the deadlines
- Self-motivated & Independent
- Any experience with relevant role or Industry
- Prepare & release full product documentations and related sales tools.
- Ensure company’s image and value in all events, activities and factory visits.
- Maintain full sales support to all operations and requests.
- Meet deadlines Set for all responsibilities.
- Add value to the Marketing team & work done.
- Positive relationships with the All (Team, customers, Colleagues, etc).
- Commitment and Respect to Department & Company policies and instructions.
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents.