- Your home
- Your savings
- Your control
Build your own solution
With customisable solutions, we offer heating, cooling and hot water systems that are tailored to your budget and needs.
Take advantage of several renewable and traditional energy sources to heat your space.
From renewable energy such as air, water, ground, solar and hybrid (gas and heat pump), to traditional sources such as gas and oil.
Why spend, when you can save?
All of our hot water and heating solutions are classified with the highest energy efficiency labels on the market. Further improve your energy efficiency by connecting to a solar solution. It's simple; you save energy and money in the long run.
Control your climate with Daikin
Control your climate from anywhere and any time with our smart online controller.
Our wide range of energy sources and hybrid combinations guarantees that you can have the most energy efficient heating and hot water solution for your needs and home. Daikin heating solutions provide you with heating and hot water by extracting energy from a range of renewable resources, including the air, water, ground and sun, or by optimising the efficiency of gas and oil with Daikin's condensing technology.
Hot water heating set ups
There are two systems available on the market, and it is important to identify which solution is best for your needs.
Daikin Altherma ST
- Compatible with any type of heating system
- Safe and fresh hot water with anti-legionella tank
- Connect solar panels to heat your water and store it for later use
- Designed as smart-grid-ready to produce and store hot water at low energy tariff periods
- High-quality insulation reduces heat loss to a minimum
- At necessary intervals, the indoor unit can heat the water up to 60°C to prevent the risk of bacteria growth
- Efficient temperature increase, from 10°C - 50°C in only 60 minutes
- Available as an integrated solution with a heat pump, gas boiler or separate tank
Hot water savings with solar energy
Reduce your energy costs by taking advantage of the sun's renewable energy. Our solar panels are easy to install and produce up to 70% of the energy your hot water heat pumps and boilers need. Equally available for all building types, our solar hot water systems accommodate both small and large homes. Choose between a pressureless or pressurised hot water system.
Pressureless ECH2O thermal store
- Ideal for new homes
- Higher energy performance than pressurised systems
- Requires a direct vertical connection from the tank to the solar collectors
- If there is no sun, the system automatically drains to prevent frozen pipes
Pressurized ECH2O thermal store
- Ideal for renovations and existing homes
- Possibility to use curved piping to connect the tank to the solar collectors
- Filled with water and antifreeze to prevent frozen pipes
- The system is pressurised and sealed for your safety