- Optimized energy efficiency both at full and part load conditions
- Compact footprint through stacked heat exchanger lay-out
- Heat pump version with reversibility on water side (up to 75°C hot water production)
- Multiple options available: sound proof cabinet, rapid restart, removable electrical panel, etc. to adapt the unit to your specific application and need
- HFO R1234zeE Refrigerant with Ozone Depletion Potential equal to zero and extremely low Global Warming Potential
- Thanks to a large operating envelope, the unit is suitable for all possible process and comfort applications
- High efficient flooded type heat exchanger allowing maximum unit performances
- One or two truly independent refrigerant circuits for outstanding reliability
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Single screw compressors have rotors with male and female gears and are designed for high capacities and performances
Sorry, we could not find any documents.