- No friction loss, no oil contamination, no additional oil management systems and an increased equipment life thanks to the magnetic bearing technology
- Totally oil-free operation resulting in reduced maintenance costs and increased reliability
- Compact footprint through stacked heat exchanger lay-out
- MicroTech III controller with superior control logic and easy interface
- A wide portfolio of options is available to meet different requirements.
- Excellent part load efficiency
- Increased installation flexibility thanks to limited dimensions
- Easy handling: thanks to its compact size, it can easily pass through the doorway
- The compressor vibration levels are extremely low as a result of the high-speed design
- Optimized for highly efficient R134a refrigerant and compatible with next generation refrigerants
Centrifugal compressors use an impeller and volute section to convert the velocity energy into pressure energy. Centrifugal compressors are designed with either optional variable speed drives (VFD) for superior part-load performance for single or dual com
Sorry, we could not find any documents.